Orban announces EP programme
"Our Christian civilisation is at stake in the upcoming European parliamentary election," Prime Minister Viktor Orban said on Friday, at an event presenting the election programme of his ruling Fidesz party, MTI reports.
According to the programme,
- Brussels bureaucrats should be stripped of their power to manage the migration issue, that competency should be given back to the member states.
- No country should be forced to take in migrants against its will.
- No one should be admitted to the EU without valid documents.
- The EU should stop issuing prepaid debit cards and “migrant visas” to migrants.
- Instead of giving money to Soros NGOs, the EU should pay for border protection measures.
- No one should face discrimination in Europe for identifying as a Christian.
- The EU institutions should have anti-migration leaders.